Reading University HORR
This year's Head of the River is on Saturday 3rd March 2018.
We will once again be running the head race over a course of approximately 4.6km downstream course, starting near the former Roebuck public house in Tilehurst and finishing near Caversham Bridge in central Reading. We look forward to having you racing with us.
- Events are available for Eights and Quads.
- We have two divisions, the first starting at 10:30am and the second at 2:30pm.
- Entries should be made through the British Rowing online entry system (BROE2).
- Entries close on Monday 26th February 2018 or earlier if paid entries reach full capacity.
- If you need any more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org